The Centers for Disease Control reports nearly 26 million Americans have diabetes. And, 7 million Americans don’t even know they have the disease.
In this episode we discuss the very serious complications of diabetes and provide tips on prevention.
With the correct treatment and recommended lifestyle changes, many people with diabetes are able to prevent or delay the onset of complications.
- Watch Our Very Own Dr. Srini Iyengar and Dr. Mehmet Oz Discuss the Latest In Health on NBC
- May Blood Drive May 16th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cardiology Today’s Intervention Speaks to Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician
- Pulse of Manatee at Bradenton Cardiology Center
- March Calcium Score Event: Know Your Number, Save Your Life
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Offers New Procedure (TAVR) for Those Who Cannot Undergo Open-Heart Surgery
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Goes Red for Women’s Heart Health
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician in USAToday
- January 3, 2013 – Suncoast Blood Drive
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Cardiologist on National Television