Dr. Montalvo received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine. From there he proceeded with training in internal medicine at the University of Miami, and then completed a Fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Tampa General Hospital in 1987. After joining Bradenton Cardiology Center, he became the first Interventional Cardiologist of Manatee County and performed the first Coronary Angioplasty in 1988. He is Board Certified in cardiovascular diseases and interventional cardiology. He specializes in coronary angioplasty, stents, rotoblator, and coronary laser. He has served as Chief of Medicine and Chief of Staff at Manatee Memorial Hospital. He has been a member of the Board of Directors at Manatee Memorial Hospital for several years, and previously the Chairman of the Board. Dr. Montalvo is the Medical Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Manatee Memorial Hospital and performs cardiac catheterizations, procedures and interventions at both Manatee Memorial and Blake Hospital.
- May Blood Drive May 16th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cardiology Today’s Intervention Speaks to Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician
- Pulse of Manatee at Bradenton Cardiology Center
- March Calcium Score Event: Know Your Number, Save Your Life
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Offers New Procedure (TAVR) for Those Who Cannot Undergo Open-Heart Surgery
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Goes Red for Women’s Heart Health
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician in USAToday
- January 3, 2013 – Suncoast Blood Drive
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Cardiologist on National Television
- Tired of Being Tired?