Dr. Friedman is one of the area’s only fellowship-trained ablation specialists.
He completed his internal medicine fellowship at the Mayo Clinic and his
cardiovascular disease fellowship at Tulane University. He then completed an
electrophysiology fellowship at Saint Louis University where he specialized
in all aspects of implantable cardiac rhythm devices and advanced ablation
techniques for atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
After his training, Dr. Friedman served as an Assistant Professor of Medicine
at Saint Louis University. He is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases,
Nuclear Cardiology and Electrophysiology.
Dr. Friedman is now available for new patient appointments at the Bradenton
Cardiology Center complete cardiac care facility.
- Watch Our Very Own Dr. Srini Iyengar and Dr. Mehmet Oz Discuss the Latest In Health on NBC
- May Blood Drive May 16th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cardiology Today’s Intervention Speaks to Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician
- Pulse of Manatee at Bradenton Cardiology Center
- March Calcium Score Event: Know Your Number, Save Your Life
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Offers New Procedure (TAVR) for Those Who Cannot Undergo Open-Heart Surgery
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Goes Red for Women’s Heart Health
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician in USAToday
- January 3, 2013 – Suncoast Blood Drive
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Cardiologist on National Television