Dr. Eugene M. Parent is from Marlborough, Massachusetts. He attended Boston University School of Medicine where he graduated Cum Laude and earned membership to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. His internship and medical residency were performed at Yale-New Haven hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. His Fellowship in cardiovascular diseases was completed at Yale University, where he received advanced training in echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Parent is Board Certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, and nuclear cardiology, cardiac computed tomography and has special competency in echocardiography. He is an instructor for MD Imaging Network where he has developed a training program for Peripheral Vascular CTA imaging and also instructs in Cardiac CTA imaging and echocardiography. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the Society for Cardiac Computed Tomography and American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. When not working he enjoys sailing and boating with his family.
- May Blood Drive May 16th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cardiology Today’s Intervention Speaks to Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician
- Pulse of Manatee at Bradenton Cardiology Center
- March Calcium Score Event: Know Your Number, Save Your Life
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Offers New Procedure (TAVR) for Those Who Cannot Undergo Open-Heart Surgery
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Goes Red for Women’s Heart Health
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician in USAToday
- January 3, 2013 – Suncoast Blood Drive
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Cardiologist on National Television
- Tired of Being Tired?