After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in molecular biology, Dr. Saghir attended the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis where he earned his medical degree as well as a Master of Science in Biology. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Mayo Clinic and was awarded a Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship in cardiovascular diseases, also at Washington University. Dr. Saghir has published several medical textbook chapters and journal articles on cardiovascular disease management and is active in research. He was also the recipient of the coveted Edward Massie Prize for Excellence in Cardiology. He is Board Certified in cardiovascular diseases.
- May Blood Drive May 16th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cardiology Today’s Intervention Speaks to Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician
- Pulse of Manatee at Bradenton Cardiology Center
- March Calcium Score Event: Know Your Number, Save Your Life
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Offers New Procedure (TAVR) for Those Who Cannot Undergo Open-Heart Surgery
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Goes Red for Women’s Heart Health
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Physician in USAToday
- January 3, 2013 – Suncoast Blood Drive
- Bradenton Cardiology Center Cardiologist on National Television
- Tired of Being Tired?